Blackcurrant Bud Extract 50ml
Product Name: Blackcurrant Bud Extract, 50 ml
Content: 50 ml
It has an action on the suprarenal glands, mucous membranes, osteoarticular apparatus, the reproductive and urinary tracts and on the respiratory system. It is cortisol-like, it stimulates the secretion of anti-inflammatory hormones and helps the immune system, helps universal drainage (for example, the lymphatic drainage).
Ingredients (bottle of 50 ml):blackcurrant (Ribes nigrum), hydro-alcoholic glycerine extract diluted 10% through homeopathic technique, grain alcohol 33% of its volume).
· acute allergic syndromes, allergic bronchial asthma and allergic bronchitis, allergic oculorinithis,
· urticaria, dermatitis and dermatosis, atopic eczema,
·local and general inflammatory syndromes, especially in mucous membranes (respiratory, digestive and urinary tracts) and in all cases of elevated ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate),
· associated treatment in: rheumatism, arthritis, osteoarthritis,
· uterine fibroids, ovarian cyst,
· prostatitis and prostate adenoma.
Directions for Use:
Take 50 drops in small quantity of water, 2-3 times a day;
Take 75 drops in a small quantity of water once a day, in associated treatments.
In allergic syndromes, for children aged 2-7 years, the recommended dose is 25 drops in a small quantity of water 2-3 times a day.
* Abies pectinata and Rosa canina in recurrent rhinitis and nasopharyngitis,
* Alnus glutinosa and Carpinus betulus in sinusitis,
* Corylus avellana in pulmonary emphysema,
* Ficus carica in solar erythema, sun allergy, gastritis,
*Carpinus betulus, Viburnum lantana and Juglans regia in chronic bronchitis with complications,
* Viburnum lantana in allergic bronchitis and allergic bronchial asthma,
* Ampelopsis weitchii in Dupuytren's disease,
* Juglans regia in chronic pancreatitis,
* Ampelopsis weitchii, Pinus montana and Vitis vinifera in all forms of inflammatory rheumatism,
* Sequoia gigantea, Quercus pedunculata and Betula pubescens in chronic prostatitis,
* Sequoia gigantea in prostate adenoma,
* Rubus idaeus in ovarian cysts and uterine fibroid,
* Acer campestre in optic nerve atrophy.
Does not come with instructions in English!
Please, read the item`s description for instructions!