Anghirol 30 filmed tabs
Product Name: Anghirol, 30 filmed tabs
Pharmaceutical Form: 30 filmed tablets.
Patient Information Leaflet:
Anghirol, available as filmed tablets, is a herbal medicine which supports the normal functioning of the gallbladder by stimulating the secretion and release of bile, by helping the proper functioning of the digestion processes, and by preventing biliary disorders that can cause nausea, vomiting, bloating, pain in the upper right side of the abdomen or that can give you the feeling of heaviness after meals.
Anghirol facilitates the digestion of alimentary fats and regulates cholesterol metabolism.
Other Indications for Anghirol:
- Restores appetite for people who lack appetite;
- Accelerates liver recovery in case of liver disorders of various causes;
- Helps to eliminate toxins from the body;
- It is helpful in case of the various dyspeptic disorders - epigastric bloating, flatulence, belching, nausea, difficult digestion;
- It has a choleretic effect;
- It is a weak diuretic.
Anghirol Concentration: dry extract of artichoke (Cynara scolymus): the equivalent amount of cafeilchinic acids turned into chlorogenic acid 3.25 mg.
Directions for Use:
Take 2-3 filmed tablets, before meals.
Anghirol Forte Packaging: a box with 2 blisters of 15 filmed tablets.
Does not come with instructions in English!
Please, read the item`s description for instructions!